User
Pass
2FA

[legion] [Monk] Echo of a Celestial

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message551
praddyarthus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-03-2022 13:11)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 18-07-2019, 20:41:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=44239&&name=echo-of-a-celestial

Bug description: after taking the tier 5 class hall upgrade as celestial favor u should get a quest Echo of a Celestial and once u complete it u can start recruting celestials...but just like druids this powerfull troop isnt available....for some reason both druid and monk both cant recruit the troops that can counter heroes and spells.....and both these classes dont have an armament work order so this troop is actually usefull......this needs attention and fix

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/i1cAOI8

0 0

praddyarthus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-03-2022 13:11)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 09-08-2019, 18:04:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

its been 3 weeks since this post was opened and i havent recieved any notification.......no acknowledgement nothing..........any class mod or dev look into it plzz

A rock thrown at a pole will not hit, but if one does not aim at the pole, it will hit! That is the law I used!
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 23:24:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x