User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Quest] [Kalimdor] [Echo Isles] More Than Expected & An Ancient Enemy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message830
W0Wgames

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-05-2019 06:32)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 27-05-2019, 02:47:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description: Vol'jin at the [Darkspear Hold] is can not be clicked so these quests are impossible to finish.
Proof: https://imgur.com/4BAAMSQ

0 0

Kain Azrael

[Angel of Destruction]

(since 14-08-2019 14:28)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 04-08-2019, 17:54:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=24755, https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=24814

Bug description: The quest "More Than Expected" not acceptable after finishing "Proving Pit." Maybe due to "The Arts of a (Class)" quests that can be obtained but should've been removed from the game in 7.0.3. This in turn makes it so the quest chain after starting with "Moraya" isn't obtainable as well. Making a Troll (as I usually play a Blood Elf) allows quest completion up to "More Than Expected", but was unable to turn it in to "Vol'Jin" (note I've not reached "Vol'jin's" death in the story yet on either character so this should still work.) This in turn makes it so obtaining "A Troll's Truest Companion" isn't possible as well as "Saving The Young" and it's subsequent quest "Young & Vicious." Other quests in between can be accepted & completed but upon completing "An Ancient Enemy", like "More Than Expected" it can't be turned in to "Vol'jin." (If this didn't count as simply additional information & I must make another topic on the matter let me know. I wasn't sure when first approaching these issues and finding this post for the quests.)

Proof:

0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 11-08-2019, 12:25:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed, this probably has to do with requirements and sequences in the database.

XXX Barney

0 0

frequencie

[The King of Narnia]

(since 25-11-2019 14:14)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 11-08-2019, 20:47:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed, try to take the quest with a troll mage.

Estou do lado de Aslam, mesmo que não haja Aslam.

Quero viver como um Narniano, mesmo que Nárnia não exista.

Last edited by frequencie on 11-08-2019, 20:48:22; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by frequencie, 11 August 2019 18:47

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 09:10:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x