User
Pass
2FA

Death Knight Challenge Artifact Tint Keeps Relocking

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message601
Elica

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-12-2019 05:33)

Post Posted: 02-09-2019, 11:41:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Elaiza
Item Name & ID: Maw of the Damned (Not sure what to link.)
Armory Link: Elaiza
Details: I have completed the Mage Tower Challenge for all specializations as a Death Knight, and more specifically, I have unlocked the fourth tint of that Artifact Skin as both Unholy and Blood (the one that requires you to kill all Legion Dungeon Bosses using this Artifact appearance). However, after I today completed the Mage Tower Challenge as Frost (had first done Unholy and Blood, months ago and around the same time, maybe day even.), as I was checking on the Artifact skins on all specializations, I noticed that the fourth 'Bonejaw' (the name of the challenge skin of Maw of the Damned) tint was locked again.. Unholy does not seem to have that issue.
So, I had made this post around 6 hours ago but deleted it, since I just tried redoing all dungeons and unlocked that fourth tint again as Blood, but, after logging off and then logging on hours later (now), I see it being locked again..
Not sure what could be done about this annoying issue.. but thank you in advance for your time anyhow.

Here are pictures (you can notice the server time in them for reference as well):

Completing the Mage Tower Challenge as Frost today:
Spoiler:

Here is the fourth 'Bonejaw' tint being locked after completing it:
Spoiler:

Unholy is unaffected:
Spoiler:

This is the picture I made sure to take when I unlocked it again, earlier today:
Spoiler:

And here it is being locked again now.. and Unholy is still not affected by this, only Blood.
Spoiler:

Edit: So, unlocked it again now, just by doing Violet Hold on Normal (alone). Maybe this issue is related to that dungeon for whatever reason, since the only dungeon or even thing in general that I did in-game after logging on and then making this post was this dungeon. Though I have done all other dungeons as well, this week (after Friday's reset), so I'm not sure how long the hidden "time limit" for this tracker is, meaning that you probably have to do the dungeons within some given time before the tracker resets again. Well, considering this Battle.net post at least.
Made sure to type ".save" countless times (if that even helps with this at all) after killing the final boss, again some more times after walking outside the dungeon, and some more again after checking if the tint was unlocked again in the Class Hall. And again some more a few moments before the server shut down.
There's a server restart inbound, so for that reason too, but even regardless of that.
Here's a picture of it being unlocked again:
Spoiler:

Oh, haha, surprise. It's locked again after the restart.
Could say I had a feeling it would be, even.
Spoiler:

I guess I'll just have to do Violet Hold again, haha, and hope that it won't be locked again after a restart or so. Though I am kind of sure it will be, again. And then the tracker will probably reset eventually (if this is how it works in the first place), so I'll probably have to do all dungeons again, but only to see the tint becoming locked again at some point, probably. Haha.

Last edited by Elica on 02-09-2019, 12:26:31; edited 2 times in total
0 0

microk2

[WoW Dev]

(since 27-02-2024 19:43)

Votes: 259

Post Posted: 03-09-2019, 12:29:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Try to delete Cache folder

Micro, the Workaround master
0 0

Elica

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-12-2019 05:33)

Post Posted: 03-09-2019, 18:39:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I just deleted the cache and logged again, and apparently I lost Sephuz's Secret..
It just keeps getting better and better, haha..

Oh, I relogged again and it was returned in the mail, that's nice I guess..
Spoiler:

Well, about the Artifact tint, I make sure to always have it equipped now (if that does anything about this) because of being paranoid it might be relocked again..
But I guess I'll try using another Artifact skin to see if this happens again.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 11:29:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x