User
Pass
2FA

[System] Premade Groupfinder

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message256
tweedy

[the Insane]

(since 24-07-2023 12:33)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 17-09-2019, 14:51:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[System] Premade Groupfinder

Here i will post a few bugs about the groupfinder system.

1. When signing up for two different premade groups and for example group 2 will invite you, you'll join the first group.
^- This was already reported.

2. The Filtersystem / Searchbar doesn't work at all. For example i want only m2 keys to be listed and put m2 or the dungeon in it.
2.1 Also the filtersystem for specific dungeons doesn't work, for example i want only EoA keys to be listed, it still shows me every single key.

3. Whenever you enter a group and its not delisted after joining it, you'll be always put into a group which is non-existent thus,
you can't join another one when leaving the previous group - which forces you to relog or alt+f4 which is a bit annoying.
(Not an actual group, but for the system/premade groupfinder)

4. Legacy Raids / Current Tier Raids
Current raids such as en,tov,nh,tos are listed in custom and legacy raids, which shouldn't be.

2 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 17:56:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x