User
Pass
2FA

I can't change the game language

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message822
pelonsk

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-10-2019 02:05)

Post Posted: 22-09-2019, 09:45:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, I can not change the language of the game to Spanish, at the time of doing so the game says that a file is missing but it is not missing, if I put it back in English it opens normally, it also does not allow to change the “read only” to the folder of the game ... is there any solution? I verified that it is not a problem with my computer
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 22-09-2019, 10:03:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello pelonsk,

English is the only supported language.

More info here: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Technical-Error-134-when-running-the-game-in-other-languages-than-English-t558719.html

About read only; it does change.

"Read only" is a property that only applies to files inside folders, folders themselves can't be or not be read only, this is why you see a filled out box instead of either an empty box or a tick. This filled out box is a default state that only exists for folders, you can only put a tick or an empty box to folders to change all the files inside them, but the folder itself will show the filled box again after. If you check the files inside the folder you'll see that none of them are set to read only.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

pelonsk

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-10-2019 02:05)

Post Posted: 22-09-2019, 10:26:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sarah wrote:
Hello pelonsk,

English is the only supported language.

More info here: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Technical-Error-134-when-running-the-game-in-other-languages-than-English-t558719.html

About read only; it does change.

"Read only" is a property that only applies to files inside folders, folders themselves can't be or not be read only, this is why you see a filled out box instead of either an empty box or a tick. This filled out box is a default state that only exists for folders, you can only put a tick or an empty box to folders to change all the files inside them, but the folder itself will show the filled box again after. If you check the files inside the folder you'll see that none of them are set to read only.

Best regards
Sarah

Thank you -

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 08-04-2020, 02:45:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You should be able to do that in this patch, 7.3.5.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 14:04:09
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x