User
Pass
2FA

Mobs/NPCs View Distance too low.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message557
shippylord

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-10-2019 21:01)

Post Posted: 23-09-2019, 18:28:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey everyone I recently just started playing WoW on freakz and my experience is great however there's only one problem and that is the mobs view distance. It is very low and I have to be right up close to the mob to see it. I understand this is to reduce lag however is there anyway I can make it longer? Because when I'm questing I'm really annoyed by having to search each area individually comparing it to other servers where I can stand in one place and turn around to look for mobs for my quest. Please help me and tell me how to change this is if it's possible to do so. -
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 22:42:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x