User
Pass
2FA

Help with changing a trinket, please read the entire post thanks a lot.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message193
sebas18

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-12-2019 22:21)

Post Posted: 29-09-2019, 21:28:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Regards! I am an active player of the server wow freakz, I write this post to ask for help from the staff or the corresponding dev.
Well what happens is that a few weeks ago I donated for two beads to help some friends I made and to support the server since I liked it a lot, what happens? well I am new in legion and at that time I did not have much experience so I did not know what trinket would be the one to donate I know it is not your fault that I made the mistake, I was looking after and I changed them aba thinking that these were the best if I have 1 that is good but the other one did not donate again to be able to change it but it is that I no longer want to spend money to change it again I prefer to ask them if it is not too much trouble that if they can change it to me only for this time in that way I can continue donating for other items and continue with the support and progress to the server really would be a lot of help and would be very grateful to you, I hope prompt response.

Happy day, Blood and glory for the horde.
PJ Name: Kkykio
Trink request change: I want to change bloodthirsty instinct for convergence of fates

Note: I'm sorry if you have not understood me much is that English is not my native language and sorry for causing discomfort -

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(since 25-03-2024 23:42)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 29-09-2019, 21:38:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello sebas18,

Make an item change request here: https://www.wow-freakz.com/donate/?page=request_item_change

There's a small chance to get a free change, however, most likely you'll have to pay a small fee to change it to another item. We will not make an exception for this, as it wouldn't be fair for other players who may have been in a similar situation before. As you already stated, it's not our fault that you buy something without the proper knowledge about what's good and what isn't.

We can offer the item change for a cheaper price than a full item via the link I've sent above, but that's as far as we can go.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

sebas18

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-12-2019 22:21)

Post Posted: 29-09-2019, 21:46:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok I have already donated 1 time for a change, I am a human and I have been wrong if they can not help me at least for this time I understand sorry for wasting your time, happy day[/b]

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 18:32:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x