User
Pass
2FA

[Mythic+] Helya vs. explosive affix

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message103
Midius

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-10-2023 10:15)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 08-10-2019, 13:39:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=9675902&&name=helya-mythic
Bug description: This has been mentioned before but for wrong reason, what happens is that the two Grasping Tentacles at the back of the ship (which shouldn't be themselves killable in Phase 1 of the encounter) are spawning explosive orbs, but beyond the ship's wall, and without a combat nameplates addon which allows you to see them it is impossible to rdps them (since they are out of LoS and anyway inaccessible to melee). Not everyone is aware of this problem and it's the reason why usually I try to avoid that dungeon on the explosive affix if I can't one shot them myself, it is definitely not fixed and something should be done about these orbs spawning out of bounds (when you can target them only with such an addon).
Proof: See here for an illustration.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 21:54:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x