User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] Item disappearing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message634
Itemdisappear

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-11-2019 07:38)

Post Posted: 20-10-2019, 20:45:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I made a post few days ago regarding my equipped items disappearing in the item recovery support and was told with "Cannot Help". The post is presented below:

"Character Name: Stablized
Item Name & ID: Storm-Tempered Shoulderguard
Armory Link:https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/stablized
Details: The problem is that my equipped items keeps on disappearing and this wasn't the first item that i had lost. Before loosing "Storm-Tempered Shoulderguard" I had also lost my helm and feet. You can even see the recent activity in my character's armory that i had recovered "Wracksoul Helm" and "Storm-Tempered Greaves" as these items had disappeared when i logged in next day. However, unlike these items i am unable to recover my shoulder pad from the website. I dont care much about that you recover my shoulders back as i would again obtain another shoulders but what i do care is that my items keep on disappearing. So can you kindly help me out as what i must do to avoid the problem in future. Losing good ilvl items would be difficult for me to adjust . So any suggestions would be great that may stop my gear from disappearing or losing, Thanks.

P.S: I also have a warlock in the same account and i have been playing for months in which i have never lost any item."

Today, i again lost my equipped chest on my DK character after i logged in which makes the fourth item to disappear on my dk which i recently started playing. This is causing difficulty for me too level up my death knight. I don't want the item back; but i just want to know as what should i do to overcome this equiped item disappearing bug. If nothing can be done then i guess my only choice is to stop playing with this character. [/b]

Last edited by Itemdisappear on 20-10-2019, 20:48:03; edited 1 time in total
0 0

alexandru512
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 28-04-2020 14:33)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 21-10-2019, 05:59:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well, nothing. It seems to be a problem for dk and hunters only. I dont know why, but we loose items and world quests . Among my chars, i have 2 hunters and 2 dk. They are the only ones that have items go missing from bags and missing world quest. The missing wq is so bad on the hunters that i have no pvp quest for months and i only have 1-3 wq on Legion assaults. On dk The missing wq problem seems to be a little better, i have a few more wq than on the hunters, but seem to loose more items from bags. I have no problems on other chars....
0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 21-10-2019, 11:09:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

A tip for the future: The issue seems to happen less frequently if the items you loot are not looted into your first bag. I recommend filling the first bag with consumables, reagents, hearthstones etc so no dungeon/raid loot gets looted there.

XXX Barney

0 0

alexandru512
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 21-10-2019, 15:44:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Any news on the missing word quests ?I have no pvp quests for like 6 months already, and no wq in Legion assault.

Last edited by alexandru512 on 21-10-2019, 15:44:46; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

Post Posted: 21-10-2019, 15:59:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Using any world quest addons will cause issues, please disable them and wait for a few days for it to go back to normal

XXX Barney

0 0

Itemdisappear

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-10-2019, 21:11:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Barnacle wrote:

A tip for the future: The issue seems to happen less frequently if the items you loot are not looted into your first bag. I recommend filling the first bag with consumables, reagents, hearthstones etc so no dungeon/raid loot gets looted there.

The problem isn't that my items are disappearing from my bags but are disappearing from my equipped slots as sometimes when i log in, my equipped chest is gone, sometimes my feet and sometimes by belt. I have lost 5 items in just 1 - 2 weeks of playing. Although, ill follow your advice and fill the first bag with junks and stuff and will see if it helps or not. Thanks

0 0

alexandru512
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 22-10-2019, 19:51:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Barnacle wrote:
Using any world quest addons will cause issues, please disable them and wait for a few days for it to go back to normal

Did that. New torrent download with no addons, like in the stone age. Result? I have only ONE wq at Highmountain assault.

Last edited by alexandru512 on 22-10-2019, 19:51:58; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

Post Posted: 24-10-2019, 13:35:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

alexandru512 wrote:
Barnacle wrote:

Did that. New torrent download with no addons, like in the stone age. Result? I have only ONE wq at Highmountain assault.

Please provide proof

XXX Barney

0 0

alexandru512
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 24-10-2019, 15:35:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Talked to Power. He said the problem is hard to fix. No eta. Dont know what is the cause, but seems to be server side.
Proof: my druid with no problems, and my hunter that does not see the pvp wq, and no, i did not do it, i have not seen a pvp wq for like 6 months:
https://imgur.com/a/RQSiiyC

and i dont have World boss wq. Na'zak missing...
https://imgur.com/a/ZEBKcVI

Last edited by alexandru512 on 24-10-2019, 15:54:15; edited 3 times in total
0 0

Itemdisappear

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 24-10-2019, 19:29:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Barnacle wrote:

It seems that your advice didn't work, as today i lost my equipped necklace which i got from Neltharions Lair yesterday by the name of "Understone Gorget" (You can see my recent activity in my armory). I dont know what else to do, i received this item on my second bagpack but still i lost it when i logged in today. Any other advice you can give me ... if not... then i guess this is it for my DK...

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 24 October 2019 17:30

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 18:26:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x