User
Pass
2FA

Crate of Champion Equipment

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message554
Trove

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2020 12:50)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 11-10-2019, 01:18:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link:
https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=139879&&name=crate-of-champion-equipment

Bug description:
Creates of Champion Equipment not supposed to give items from a class that is different from the character's class.

Proof:
Look at the comments on wow-head's page for Crate of Champion Equipment (also other sites). For each and every player that only opened boxes from a single character (as opposed to combining results from multiple classes), each player only received boxes that were useable by that particular class.

Unlike on WoW-Freakz, they did not receive useless items from other classes (rewards are bind-on-pickup). It was designed this way so the RNG was not ridiculous. The chances of getting a good drop are already quite low without also having to roll for the right class.

(Unfortunately, I cannot post external links without being temporarily banned by the system, so you have to look for yourself. Pictures don't really work either, since you need to hover over huge lists of items. I'm not putting hundreds of pictures here since you would probably find it easier to just view the sites yourself.)

Pictures of it being broken on WoW-Freakz:
https://i.imgur.com/s42GOMV.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/RFwZj47.jpg

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

Last edited by Trove on 11-10-2019, 01:30:21; edited 3 times in total
0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 24-10-2019, 13:08:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This was fixed a while ago, are you sure this is still happening even to new items that drop right now?

Greetings, Barney

XXX Barney

0 0

Trove

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2020 12:50)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 24-10-2019, 22:41:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am certain the Crates of Champion Equipment bought from Warmage Kath'leen are still bugged. I am 99% certain that crates obtained through class halls (for at least 3-4 classes) were bugged as of the start of this month.

When you say "drop," I assume you are just using that as a good catch-all phrase. However, it is possible that dropped crates act differently.

Proof for Crates of Champion Equipment sold by Warmage Kath'leen (date provided at the beginning, bugged crate shows up at the end):
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ePXSMiMd7N0:

Edit:
Boxes from class halls are also broken.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

Last edited by Trove on 25-10-2019, 18:03:27; edited 5 times in total
0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 26-10-2019, 10:32:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks for posting this, Confirmed

XXX Barney

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Barnacle, 26 October 2019 08:33

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 23:23:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x