User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] A bit of an odd case.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message351
Keyina

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-11-2019 21:32)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 24-10-2019, 07:38:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Hatchling (account nr. 1); Bearlieve (account 2)
Item Name & ID: Invincible's Reins (50818)
Armory Link:
1. https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/hatchling
2. https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/bearlieve
Details: Hello, this is a bit different case but I though I could try atleast. I used to run 2 accounts as I hadn't enough characters slots on my first one and sometimes I forgot which characters are on which account.

I managed to bid and win Invincible's Reins from Black Market (it was months ago and I no longer have the proof in form of screenshots and what not) months before I had to take weeks long break from Freakz.

Now that I am back I was wondering if there is chance to remove Invincible mount from my second account and move it to my first one to fix my mistake from months ago as I no longer play on my second account. I regret having it wasted by my mistake. I though I could try to ask about that since it wasn't a drop from the raid but a buy from Black Market. I used to store my gold on one character and I forgot to move it before I bid, was too late to realize that I bid on wrong account.

Thank you.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 25-10-2019, 17:32:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cannot help with it

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 25 October 2019 15:32

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-09-2024, 17:39:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x