User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] Darkmoon Faire daily quests

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message375
liwstar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-06-2020 11:40)

Votes: 35

Post Posted: 23-10-2019, 06:08:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/events.php?event=479&&name=darkmoon-afire
Bug description: OK so , every month this event comes and there only few few quest that works atm , exempel the once u can buy there, the drop able quests , the, daily for professions and pet battle daily. The problem is now for some reson the daily's that are working are now weekly or monthly i can grab these daily quests once until next time this event comes back next month (only the pet Battle quests are reseting daily), and also for reson if i do these quest on my alts , if ive done this "" dailys "" one one of my alts , i wont show on any of my other alts like on these screens im on trollhuntli , ill log my other alt i know dailys but reson they not spawned as they should be, its like they dailys that now weekly are even a once per month quests are apparently effecting all my alts even tho I've only done it once, any how they should should be reset as dailys,

Proof: well screens show the locations of the dailys that should be reseting as daily ( fishing, first aid , cooking, leather working, skinning does this hunt have have as that's what the screens are showing the locations of the quests (plus the pet battle)

0 0

Emilia

[Creep]

(since 14-08-2021 09:07)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 23-10-2019, 10:13:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The quests you get from the items (both the 3 items you buy and the ones that drop in dungeons/raids) are supposed to be weekly quests (actually once per Faire.) Not daily. Same goes for the profession quests. (Switching professions does allow you to do additional quests, but this doesn't cause a "reset" on the profession quests you've done.)

On top of that, the pet battle ones are account-wide. You're only supposed to be able to do them on 1 character per day.

The quests that are currently bugged, have been reported here > https://forum.wow-freakz.com/World-Event-Darkmoon-Faire-t527713.html

0 0

liwstar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-06-2020 11:40)

Votes: 35

Post Posted: 26-10-2019, 12:50:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I SEE
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Tsunami99, 29 October 2019 22:50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 06:59:53
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x