User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Suramar] Security Network

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message470
Ghinev

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-11-2019 16:06)

Post Posted: 25-10-2019, 22:51:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=40748&name=network-security
Bug description: Only 1/4 Arcane Coils present in the last chamber of Oculeth's Test Chamber
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/nM7Foir

Basically, after I proceed to overcharge the Arcane Coil in the first chamber, when I go down into the 2nd one with the NPC Oculeth, he goes into a dialogue with Warpcaster Thwen, then tells me to overcharge the the 4 Arcane Coils in that chamber while he "deals" with Thwen. 2 Things happend tho, first off, Oculeth dissapears, and secondly, there is only ONE Arcane Coil in the chamber, not 4 as there are supposed to be. Even though I can complete the "x/4 Arcane Coil Charged" objective by clicking on that 1 Coil that is there, Oculeth does not reappear afterwards to warp me to the place in which Warpcaster Thwen is located.

I have tried using the unstuck mechanic, clearing my Cache, deleting my cache folder altogether, whilst also resetting the mission every time i tried one or both of these "solutions" presented ot me when i wrote a ticket or asked in chat.

In the screenshots attached you can clearly see the fact that there is only one Coil instead of 4 and also that I am not the only one experiencing this, ive seen like 15 ppl getting stuck here in the past few hours, so I decided I'd also include a ss of other ppl around me complaining about this issue.

If I am doing something extremely wrong, please let me know what, cuz i cannot figure it out. If I am not, please fix this ASAP, because it is really frustrating.

Last edited by Ghinev on 25-10-2019, 22:52:32; edited 1 time in total
0 0

BuxBuuny

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-10-2019 20:48)

Post Posted: 27-10-2019, 01:29:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please fix this!
0 0

Infinnity

[Small Smurf]

(since 16-04-2022 18:48)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/profile/achievements 
Post Posted: 27-10-2019, 06:17:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello BuxBuuuny and Ghinev,

The quest will be fixed already after the next crash or planned restart. -

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Barnacle, 03 November 2019 12:56

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 02:52:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x