User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Discipline Priest "Gliche" with artifact weapon (Trying to get help #2)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message230
smiley1kt

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-12-2019 01:32)

Post Posted: 04-11-2019, 11:29:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Bug {Edit: Gliche} description: My discipline priest Ramla (lvl 101) had accepted !Priestly Matters from the Hooded Priestess in Dalaran. I went to see Faol in Tirisfall Glades. I was given the next quest, !A Legend You Can Hold, and when I went to choose, it wouldn't let me take any of them. I camped out, deleted cache/logs and came back to no quests. I went to Dalaran to see if the Hooded Priestess was back up, but she's not since I already completed that part of the questline. So basically I can't find anyway to activate Faol again to get my artifact weapon. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thx so much.

This "bug" report was closed and I still cannot continue on my priest. This IS a gliche with the server. ONE time he gave the option to choose an artifact weapon, but all of the choice buttons were greyed out. So I camped, deleted cache/logs and now he won't give me any options at all (I click on him and he just has the normal text with no options to choose a weapon. I've never been to Broken Shores, because for this class you choose your artifact weapon before you're sent there. I'd really appreciate some help from a GM since this is no fault (missing a quest or something like that) of my own. Thx in advance for helping out my poor priest who just wants to play -
Proof:

0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 04-11-2019, 19:49:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey there, please make an ingame ticket so a gm can help you out over there.

Greetings, Barney

XXX Barney

0 0

smiley1kt

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-12-2019 01:32)

Post Posted: 05-11-2019, 10:42:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you Barney. I will definitely do that. Thanks so much -
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 09 November 2019 15:51

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 07:00:09
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x