User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] The Spirits Have Voices (missing quest from Garm Wolfbrother)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message205
liwstar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-06-2020 11:40)

Votes: 35

Post Posted: 11-11-2019, 09:52:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=10718
https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=21950&&name=garm-wolfbrother
Bug description: SO here i am planning to finnish the quests in this zone, looked what i have done and what i can pick up, so i go to this npc where this quest should spwan after finishing the pre quest The Thunderspike that i did i while back but didn't continue with the lore until now, But for some reson i see 2 of the same Npc but no quest my addon says it should be right here and i did the prequest so im kinda stuck here can't finnish the loremaster as there is no other quest spawn becuse this will unlock the rest of the quest for this chain
Proof:

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 07-01-2020, 19:50:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I did the quests prior to this one and I was able to pick up this quest from Garm Wolfbrother.

Spoiler:

If you're still having issues with it, try to delete cache and see if it appears.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by zelox, 07 January 2020 17:50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 21:37:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x