User
Pass
2FA

Huge Issuses with battlegrounds
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message2823
mirkocroatia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-12-2020 15:13)

Post Posted: 10-11-2019, 20:11:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Or some of you made an alt guild or are guildless on purpose,so it is not that obvious?And the reason to sync in random battlegrounds on private servers is to sealclub ...But why am i arguing with you people,i asked the players to support my offer,if they don't let them get farmed 9 of 10 BGs.
0 0

topgun750

[Server's best ex]

(since 24-04-2022 16:27)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 10-11-2019, 22:02:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The fact that 13v10 battlegrounds can happen is annoying as hell, I hate it aswell, and it is a bug that is generally known to be around by the developers; however, as pepozm mentioned, it's not a bug that could be exploited or abused, since you can't really tell whether you're gonna end up on the side with 8 people, or 13 people.

As far as the syncing situation goes - from what I know the higher tier PvP guilds on here are pretty hostile towards each other, so I dont see them syncing in order to win a battleground either.

On the contrary, I actually find it way more likely that they would sync just so they would end up on the opposing teams in the same battleground. Why? Because that's the only way they can truly prove they are better than the other guild. Also, it's the only way they'll actually enjoy the battleground.

As a long term PvP player, who also played PvP competitively (RBGs in WoW), let me give you a few pointers that are true for my mentality, and I assume they are true for the majority of hardcore (or even semi hardcore) PvP players:

1. We are very competitive

On PvP servers it was always considered that if I am Alliance, and you are a Horde, we have a problem. And vice-versa. I will happily go out of my way to prove my dominance over you, and make the Alliance proud! (yes, in a way I understand that this is stupid, since 99% of the Alliance doesnt really care if I kill him, or he kills me, but it was always like that. PvPers are known for our ego and the will to be #1). The same was also present between the guilds - I always fought for that reputation where my guild would be known as the #1 PvP guild of the Alliance for example. No better way to do that than to stomp the other Alliance PvP guilds in an RBG with a smile on my face! -

2. We are NOT gankers

Please note that hardcore PvPers != gankers. The mentality of a hardcore PvP player, as mentioned above, is competition, and repeatedly ganking a person with no gear who's just trying to quest, is not really done in that spirit. Sure, we've all done our share of ganks, but it was never the main objective.

3. We want to have fun. We want to be challenged.

Goes along really well with the first point I made, but yes. Hardcore PvPers love a good challenge, just as hardcore PvE'ers love a good, complicated fight with loads of mechanics. I get bored really quickly if I just faceroll everybody. Lets be honest - BGs where one side has a complete gear and skill advantage are boring. Going 2000:0 in Gilneas is one of the most boring battlegrounds I can imagine. At one point people are just gonna stop spawning and fighting back when they're getting steamrolled. And then, as a hardcore PvPer, you're forced to sit in the middle of a map waiting for the game to finish, without any option to actually PvP cause nobody is respawning, or they are getting oneshot at spawn point.

You dont seriously believe this is fun for us, do you? If I wanted to just sit somewhere and afk I'd probably be elsewhere to be honest. And for what? For a chance to recieve an ilevel 880 piece while I am already 959?

I think not.

Now, before anybody jumps on the "Youre probably one of those who do this, thats why youre defending them" train, let me just state that I don't really PvP much anymore. I am a member of a social, PvE guild that barely ever ventures into BGs. When we do, we do it as a group though, to have fun. And I dont think this should be prevented because of the few who MIGHT abuse it.

Kind regards,
GM Topgun

1 0

TotNuSuntWingz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 16:03)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 10-11-2019, 22:33:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

A lone player bashing the pvp guilds for joining with premades... meh

1. That is not breaking the rules, as it is blizzlike to sync premades, even using addon.
2. SS pvp grid in the begining and the end. Post it on forum showing no activity and they will get punished. Also, as a casual pvp player, i reserve the right to afk if the enemy team has like 10 players with prestige 10+ and my team is full of greenies and we get graveyard camped. I'm not going to wait 15 minutes deserter to join another bg when i know the current one is gonna be over in 2minutes anyway.
3. That's just a personal assumption with a "belive me" proof. You a fan of conspiracy theories or what?
4. Indeed, some people logout when they assume the current bg is a total loose and log another character to join rbg and achieve the daily win, but the few that do that should not dictate a measure that can harm the others that are many more. I get enough disconnects daily, what if one of those happen while i'm in bg and i have a great team, 100% win, why should i get kicked if i take longer than a minute to relog?
5. You make assumptions to fit your argument again, but "belive me", i've been in situations of 7 against 14 with the premade in the 7 players team so... its a no no here as well.

Anything else? Cuz' all i see here is a bunch of arguments meant to serve your purpose, which is to always be the winner. Learn to loose or to cope with the fact that there are players with friends that team up to dominate the solo que players. Freakz and blizz alike.

BTW: this guy's a lunatic. A while back, when the discounts were up @shop he was claiming that Shockeru set up the matchmakings for random battlegrounds especially so that he gets queued against donors, therefore making him to buy gear from shop to keep up with them...
Can you belive it? -

PS: I am not in a pvp guild and i 95% of the time solo que.

Last edited by TotNuSuntWingz on 10-11-2019, 22:35:29; edited 1 time in total
0 0

mirkocroatia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-12-2020 15:13)

Post Posted: 13-11-2019, 19:32:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

''BTW: this guy's a lunatic. A while back, when the discounts were up @shop he was claiming that Shockeru set up the matchmakings for random battlegrounds especially so that he gets queued against donors, therefore making him to buy gear from shop to keep up with them...''

This is a blatant lie,i don't even know what discounts are .The fact that u are making that up shows that you are afraid as hell of removing premades from BGs.

Anyway people are afking,loging out,straight alt+f4 in frustration from BGs,and it is getting worse by the day.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 19-04-2024, 14:44:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x