User
Pass
2FA

Leggendary soulbound

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message370
derekoccland

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-12-2019 23:32)

Post Posted: 13-11-2019, 21:32:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, I have equipped two legendary objects, those that I think are the most useful, but today left me the second legendary object, beautiful but useless for me. And being a soulbound (got in a raid) I can't even sell it so the question is ... What should I do? I like to bother leaving it in the bank, is there any way to sell it or pass it? Or do I simply have to resign myself to having a bank full of legendaries?

Sorry my bad english

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 13-11-2019, 22:57:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello derekoccland,

The only tradable legendaries are the ones created from professions.

All other legendaries (the ones you get dropped) are soulbound, can not be traded, can't be sold to vendors and can't even be destroyed.

If you don't want them in your bank, you could place them into your Void Storage. (Near the transmog NPC in your capital city)

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 10:42:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x