User
Pass
2FA

WOW Launcher Problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message505
Godath

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-11-2019 18:35)

Post Posted: 26-11-2019, 19:45:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good evening,

Frankie, nice to meet you. I am quite new. I have played this game probably about 2014 last time. I have a character already. Well, I would like some help if possible.
First things, first.
I have downloaded the client from here: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/WoW-Legion-client-download-t452441.html
I have followed the steps, and it seems like I need to enter a Blizzard Account Name and Password, now. Do I need to create an official account? Or how do I set up the launcher to log me onto your server please?
As I said, I have a character created years ago which will probabily need moving at some point.
Please find attached printscreen of the INGAME screen.

https://imgur.com/S9nLENZ

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,
Frankie

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 26-11-2019, 19:51:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Godath,

You login to the game using your WoW Freakz account name and password.

The screenshot you're posting shows everything exactly how it should be looking.

Your old character from the Mists of Pandaria realm can not be moved to the Legion realm, though.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Godath

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-11-2019, 19:54:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi there,
thank you fro your prompt reply. I am logged in with my old account here, on the website: https://www.wow-freakz.com/
I have a message saying: "You're new on FREAKZ?Transfer your character from the old server to the new one and this is the link.
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Migrate-to-WoW-Freakz-Transfer-your-character-to-WoW-Freakz-t322823.html
Thanks.

I have to characters in GENESIS, please find attached picture.
https://imgur.com/bz3hJoZ
I can't seem to work it out and I can't log in only onto website.

Last edited by Godath on 26-11-2019, 20:05:12; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Post Posted: 26-11-2019, 20:29:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello again,

You can not "transfer" your characters.

All you can get are template starting characters at level 105, and that only if you've been offline on Genesis for at least 2 years and have max level characters there, which you do not. Genesis was updated from Cataclysm to Mists of Pandaria while you were gone, which means the required level to migrate from that realm is 90, not 85.

Should you however have a max level character on any other official or private server, you can use that to make use of the migration offer.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Godath

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-11-2019, 20:52:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks a lot Sarah, so it there anyway I can max my current lvl 85 character and then migrate it? As I don't have any other characters.
Thanks,
Frankie

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Post Posted: 26-11-2019, 21:07:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello again,

No, due to the requirement of having been offline for at least 2 years, I'm afraid it'll not be possible to migrate from Genesis to Felsong for you. -

As for your account issue, try force-updating the account data by changing your password on the website, then try to login on Legion.

Best regards
Sarah

0 0

Godath

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-11-2019, 21:10:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi there,
Thank you. I've managed to login and created a new character. Really appreciate all of your help and shame, I can't recover that old character.
Have a nice evenint!

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Post Posted: 26-11-2019, 22:46:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Glad that it's working!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay on the realm!

Best regards
Sarah

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 15:36:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x