User
Pass
2FA

[COMPLETED] Deleted item from quest will no longer drop again please restore.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message214
hoodzgate

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-04-2022 19:02)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 01-12-2019, 09:57:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tadashi asked me to post this here

Character Name:
Trixicle

Item Name & ID:
https://www.wowhead.com/item=129866/immaculate-stonehide-leather

Immaculate Stonehide Leather

Armory Link:
https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/trixicle

Details: (optional)

I am having an issue in game and when I submitted a ticket in game it was not fixed. I was having an issue getting the "Immaculate Stonehide Leather" quest to work with the item in my inventory. I had looted the item when I was rank 1 skinning and when I was rank 2 with all the rest of the quest line up to that point done it would not let me accept the quest. I deleted the quest item hoping that it would prompt the quest to load again which it didn't and I have now killed more than 2000 mobs and cannot get the item to drop again leading me to believe it is now bugged out because the quest item was deleted out of my bags.

I asked a GM to check my logs to see that I did in fact have the item and that it was bugged and would not let me do anything with the quest and thus restore the deleted item to me hoping that it would make the quest work again. I was told not in game, so I killed another 2000 ish mobs skinning them all and still nothing making me believe that this is completely bugged out. Is there a way that I can have the quest item "Immaculate Stonehide Leather" restored to me please.

Character - Trixicle

Last edited by hoodzgate on 01-12-2019, 10:04:49; edited 1 time in total
0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 01-12-2019, 17:43:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Done

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 01 December 2019 15:43

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 17:53:09
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x