User
Pass
2FA

Legendary Items

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts

Do you want this feature to be implemented?
Yes
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
No
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Author Message843
lmfa0

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-04-2020 14:17)

Post Posted: 04-12-2019, 01:36:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Since legendary items cant be transmoged, I want to ask if you could implement this in game. I know that this feature is not possible on blizzard but they are going to implement it on the new patch that comes. This feature is something that a lot of players would like to have and I dont think this would hurt the server in any way. Please think about it.
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 04-12-2019, 11:40:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No from me.

It's custom and shouldn't be implemented until we reach a patch where Blizzard allows this (8.3)

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

lmfa0

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-04-2020 14:17)

Post Posted: 04-12-2019, 12:40:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sarah wrote:
No from me.

It's custom and shouldn't be implemented until we reach a patch where Blizzard allows this (8.3)

Thx for you're basic gm answer. Of course you disagree with this, you're not a normal player, this doesnt affect you in any way, you can get everything you want because you're a gm.

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 04-12-2019, 13:04:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Excuse me?

I play on the server - as a player - every day. I can't get anything that any other player couldn't get, every restriction applies to me aswell.

The only way for me to get legendaries would be on a GM character, and even then I can't transmog them, I either use the actual old legendaries or get their effects' auras (i.e. Shadowmourne) and place them on my character. If you ever see my "Sarahx" GM character you'll see I'm doing neither.

I'm against this in principle, in fact, I'm even against Blizzard allowing legendaries to be transmogged in first place, I already complained about that back when they first allowed the Warglaives to be transmogged in 7.2. It doesn't make sense. These weapons used to be very prestigous weapons which only dedicated players had back in the day. Nowadays they're mostly trivial to obtain and lost their prestige. In my opinion they should remain in the past, if you have them, go ahead and use them for nostalgic purposes, but I'm heavily against transmogging them.

Same thing about the artifact weapons, really. As someone who's into Warcraft lore it's ridiculous that every single Paladin gets to wield Ashbringer, and every single Shaman has the Doomhammer, etc. Also.. storyline? I'm the Deathlord of the Ebon Blade... just like every other Death Knight who's level 110! I've criticized Blizzard for this countless times, but in the end, it's their decision to ridicule their own game.

However, here at WoW Freakz we always wanted to be Blizzlike and not introduce any custom features apart from some small quality of life changes - the addition of legendary items as transmog goes beyond that in my opinion.

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

tweedy

[the Insane]

(since 24-07-2023 12:33)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 12-12-2019, 18:57:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sarah wrote:
No from me.

This answer makes no sense in my opinion.

We got already custom quests, and custom events.

The one with Heart of Fear and now Alcaz.

I think thats minor to implementing actually VISUAL stuff.

Since you'll get mounts/toys artifact power from the current CUSTOM PvE.

If you dislike it don't use it. Simple as that, but for those who actually mind using legendarys to transmog let them.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 08-04-2020, 02:36:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The custom events have a purpose (to keep players online & entertained)...appearances not that much, not worth spending time to modify the items.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 00:47:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x