User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Druid Balance New/Half/Full moon

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message227
Vanylla

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-02-2020 14:47)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 04-12-2019, 13:17:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: In PvP when I use New Moon, after Half-moon, and to have available Full moon to cast.....if I die in mean time between half moon and Full moon, everything resets to New moon. The conclusion is: casting new and half-moon to have a full moon, and if I die before casting full moon, it will reset. That's totally wrong. It should stay as it you left it, doesn't matter if you die or not.
Don't ask me to post proof as I can't print screen that ofc. test it yourself and you will see. Let me know please.

Thank you

0 0

Blyst

[Weeb]

(since 18-11-2020 11:19)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 05-12-2019, 05:54:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

When you die while having Full Moon ready to use, it will reset to New Moon

Proof: 4:50 - 4:60 https://youtube.com/watch?v=YGlom2um5bk:

He has his Full Moon ready to be used, gets interrupted by a enemy Demon Hunter, dies in process and gets his Full Moon reseted to New Moon.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Blyst, 05 December 2019 03:54

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 02:39:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x