User
Pass
2FA

Issues in Battlegrounds

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message238
paswow

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-01-2020 16:59)

Post Posted: 06-12-2019, 00:36:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PvP in battlegrounds can be really fun but there is a few issues that I have seen which are listed below. Which GM's need to see what really is going on in the battlegrounds since the in game reporting system is disabled.

Battleground's needs be fun and enjoyable by everyone and not always one sided.

1. 10 to 15 Enemy players that just want to get in the graveyard and just kill players as they rez over and over again. This just farming for honor points which needs to be stopped and not enjoyable for new players and those players just quit most of the time.

2. Lots of cheating going on and cannot report them due to reporting system is disabled. I have played retail battlegrounds for many years and know what most classes are capable of doing even with max gear on. There is players most likely using exploits and hacks in battlegrounds that can undetectable by your anti hack system but since the report system is disable you will never know and users can get away with it.

All I ask the GM's do is to really monitor battlegrounds and improve on fairness as well as keep and eye out hacks and exploits in the battlegrounds.

Would be nice to report someone of cheating or using hacks or exploits or all of the above in the game this will help make the game play better and more fun for everyone.

You have a great server doing a great job and I have be voting and letting others know about the server and to join.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 07:10:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x