User
Pass
2FA

Missing characters for account Neolith

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message354
Mythodox

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-12-2019 02:40)

Post Posted: 05-12-2019, 18:07:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I remember one day I couldn't log into my character because of a streaming error and then after a while I came back to the WoW Freakz legion server on december 4th 2019 and I logged on to my account Neolith and found that Golganaxx and Broncanus as well as a mage I made before the migration is missing. After trying various names that I thought were account names I made for WoW Freakz, none of them worked for the passwords I typed in. I went to check my forum account and sure enough, I found old messages of my character migration being in progress and being completed. Golganaxx was a shaman that was boosted via character migration, as well as Broncanus, a warrior. Both of these characters were boosted a while ago and now they are missing, The forum account Mythodox is with the account Neolith and I checked my forum account and found the old character migration messages that was sent to me, telling me that my migration was in progress with another one saying it was complete. Before checking the forum account on December 5th 2019, I logged into the WoW Freakz Legion server on december 4th 2019 with the account Neolith and found that it had no characters, but the forum account has messages regarding the character migration request I made a while ago. so I have no idea what happened to these characters after I came back after a long time. When I logged on and found no characters and after attempting to find another account I may have used I gave up and made another shaman named Golganax, then I went to further look into why the characters that were migrated weren't in the character list for Neolith on December 5th, 2019. I can gather screen shots of the character list and the old messages if it is required or asked of me to confirm this has happened, and I remember using the same computer that I used when the character migration took place, so the ip address could be the same. If anymore information is needed then I can see what I can do to help by giving more detail, furthermore, when I made the new Shaman Golganax on December 4th, I was going to name him Golganaxx since I did not find my old characters there but the name Golganaxx was already taken so that's when I knew my shaman was still there, maybe I used another account with my email [email protected] that has the missing characters, but if that's the case then I do not remember what the account name is. If possible I would like to know if there is a way for the accounts associated with that email to be told to me or if there is an account recovery option. I came back on December 5 to check the character list to see if i have any deleted characters but the character list said 0 deleted characters.
0 0

topgun750

[Server's best ex]

(since 24-04-2022 16:27)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 06-12-2019, 00:38:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Mythodox wrote:
I remember one day I couldn't log into my character because of a streaming error and then after a while I came back to the WoW Freakz legion server on december 4th 2019 and I logged on to my account Neolith and found that Golganaxx and Broncanus as well as a mage I made before the migration is missing. After trying various names that I thought were account names I made for WoW Freakz, none of them worked for the passwords I typed in. I went to check my forum account and sure enough, I found old messages of my character migration being in progress and being completed. Golganaxx was a shaman that was boosted via character migration, as well as Broncanus, a warrior. Both of these characters were boosted a while ago and now they are missing, The forum account Mythodox is with the account Neolith and I checked my forum account and found the old character migration messages that was sent to me, telling me that my migration was in progress with another one saying it was complete. Before checking the forum account on December 5th 2019, I logged into the WoW Freakz Legion server on december 4th 2019 with the account Neolith and found that it had no characters, but the forum account has messages regarding the character migration request I made a while ago. so I have no idea what happened to these characters after I came back after a long time. When I logged on and found no characters and after attempting to find another account I may have used I gave up and made another shaman named Golganax, then I went to further look into why the characters that were migrated weren't in the character list for Neolith on December 5th, 2019. I can gather screen shots of the character list and the old messages if it is required or asked of me to confirm this has happened, and I remember using the same computer that I used when the character migration took place, so the ip address could be the same. If anymore information is needed then I can see what I can do to help by giving more detail, furthermore, when I made the new Shaman Golganax on December 4th, I was going to name him Golganaxx since I did not find my old characters there but the name Golganaxx was already taken so that's when I knew my shaman was still there, maybe I used another account with my email [email protected] that has the missing characters, but if that's the case then I do not remember what the account name is. If possible I would like to know if there is a way for the accounts associated with that email to be told to me or if there is an account recovery option. I came back on December 5 to check the character list to see if i have any deleted characters but the character list said 0 deleted characters.

Hello Mythodox!

First off: please use paragraphs and punctuation next time, reading this gave me brain damage.

Moving onto a more serious matter, why do you believe your account name was "NEOLITH"? Your in-game account name is the same as your forum name; MYTHODOX. You created the account NEOLITH today, Im not sure how you figure its missing characters?

Log into MYTHODOX with the credentials you use for logging in generally. If you have any issues let me know and I'll do my best to assist. But please, use spacing and paragraphs. -

Regards,
GM Topgun

2 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by topgun750, 05 December 2019 22:38

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 13:15:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x