User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Bracers gone when i logged out

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message204
Ephebopus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2020 13:18)

Post Posted: 11-12-2019, 19:22:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name:Ephebopus
Item Name & ID:Ferocious Combatant's Chain Armband & 145955
Armory Link:https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/ephebopus
Details: (optional) So i did a world quest and i got a trinket ilvl 855 i was ilvl 857 before i put that trinket on me and when i equiped it i had the same itm level and i said i should log out maybe it will show me the right ilvl and when i logged on my char my bracers dissapeared and before i logged out of my char i got a feeling that i should make a photo just in case because happened to me on this char before to log out and when i got in and some itms were in my bag and not on my char ive looked in my bags nowhere and in my bank and same they werent there here are 2 photos https://imgur.com/a/0J24ysG 1 before i logged out and the secound when i got in srry for the long talk but i rlly want those braceres back oh yes they were itm level 870 just in case thank you very much and merry christmas

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 13-12-2019, 20:03:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sorry cannot help

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 13 December 2019 18:04

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 06:51:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x