User
Pass
2FA

the game never starts no matter how much time i give it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message2382
assassin-knight

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-10-2020 15:52)
Votes: 3

Post Posted: 29-11-2019, 12:53:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Whether i open the launcher or run it as administrator, the game doesnt start. there is a freakz launcher and wow in my task manager but nothing happens . when i open launcher for second time i get #5 error but i already had run the launcher with administrator!!!

Once i waited for like 6 hours and i got this weird error that might be the key to finding out my problem.

http://uupload.ir/files/k7xc_photo_2019-11-29_14-13-59.jpg

I haven't been able to play the since this happened. Its almost 1 month I'm going crazy. please help me solve my problem so i can enjoy the game again.

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(since 25-03-2024 23:42)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 29-11-2019, 13:01:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You're missing game files.

Force re-check the torrent or do a full redownload.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

assassin-knight

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 29-11-2019, 15:01:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

this is the second time this happens to me. i have full client on other pc. but what is causing the problem i have been playing the whole time since 7.2.5 is out. but i have had this kind of problem in recent months.

and thanks for the answer.

0 0

johny12345

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-11-2020 13:35)

Post Posted: 30-11-2019, 13:18:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

assassin-knight wrote:
this is the second time this happens to me. i have full client on other pc. but what is causing the problem i have been playing the whole time since 7.2.5 is out. but i have had this kind of problem in recent months.

Ok i found a possible fix...just today. So the conclusion is the launcher package zip file is damaging the wow files when replacing so you will use the files the torrent comes with this time.This solution works with the current torrent listed here 7.2.5

Step 1 - So force recheck your torrent again , download again , stop , close the torrrent file.

Step 2 - Disable read only for entire wow folder and data folder to make sure(its basically a prompt where you right click the folder > properties> deselect read only completely for all files inside and click apply).And maybe make sure the CASCRepair.mrk file from the Data\data folder is not there if it is delete it...But it shouldent be after that torrent recheck .But if it is the torrent didnt do its job so delete wow again and redownload it.

Step 3 - Open the x32 version on administrator allow it 5-10 minutes under processes you will see the x32 staying stagnant with a certain usage ... now this can trigger the wow open but not always so allow it some time in case any update is pending.Do not end this process.

Step 4 - After 5 - 10 minutes of waiting with that process still opened go ahead and open the x32 version again on administrator and this will trigger either the x32 or the x64 on a second process depending on your PC... you will see the usage this time keeps increasing for this second process until WOW opens .

After wow opens succesfully , restart the pc to close all processes because when you go in game launcher might kick you since its opened twice and after restart you can open the x64 if your pc is x64 because it will work.If its x32 open with x32

Hopefully your lucky and make it work .If it still doesent work ... delete the entire folder , redownload wow again and do the steps 1 more time... preferably in another drive.If it doesent work let me know.

Last edited by johny12345 on 02-12-2019, 00:13:48; edited 4 times in total
1 0

assassin-knight

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 30-11-2019, 16:17:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

johny12345 wrote:
assassin-knight wrote:

Ok i found a possible fix...just today. So the conclusion is the launcher package zip file is damaging the wow files when replacing so you will use the files the torrent comes with this time.

Step 1 - So force recheck your torrent again , download again , stop , close the torrrent file.

Step 2 - Disable read only for entire wow folder and data folder to make sure(its basically a prompt where you right click the folder > properties> deselect read only completely for all files inside and click apply).And maybe make sure the CASCRepair.mrk file from the Data\data folder is not there if it is delete it...But it shouldent be after that torrent recheck .But if it is the torrent didnt do its job so delete wow again and redownload it.

Step 3 - Open the x32 version on administrator allow it 5-10 minutes under processes you will see the x32 staying stagnant with a certain usage ... now this can trigger the wow open but not always so allow it some time in case any update is pending.Do not end this process.

Step 4 - After 5 - 10 minutes of waiting with that process still opened go ahead and open the x32 version again on administrator and this will trigger either the x32 or the x64 on a second process depending on your PC... you will see the usage this time keeps increasing for this second process until WOW opens .

After wow opens succesfully , restart the pc and this time you can open the x64 if your pc is x64 because it will work.

Hopefully your lucky and make it work .If it still doesent work ... delete the entire folder , redownload wow again and do the steps 1 more time... preferably in another drive.If it doesent work let me know.

thank alot mate. but i dont have access to a kind of internet to use torrent (Local issues). But I do have the 7.2.5 file i have been playing for 1 year. I can delete the current corrupted game and copy the healthy one to my pc. i have no idea how long does it it take to be unplayable again. is there any modification i can do to prevent this happening again on the new healthy files im about to copy to my pc.

0 0

johny12345

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-11-2020 13:35)

Post Posted: 01-12-2019, 22:48:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok then try the old client with same method if not try to recheck by renaming the torrent explained bellow.I can confirm the steps above ... i redownloaded Wow to my second hardrive and did them again and it worked.

Maybe rename the folder of wow you already have to exactly this > WoW Legion 7.2.5 torrent < then download the torrent from (how to connect from freakz) then... select the folder to the place yours its already created it will automaticallly start checking what to throw and what to keep , then after it finishes discarding the files needed press dowload again and it will start downloading what its missing.Hopefully not much difference.

Last edited by johny12345 on 02-12-2019, 00:11:11; edited 1 time in total
1 0

ZDenis47

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-12-2019 23:09)

Post Posted: 03-12-2019, 13:01:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello.. i have the same issue only without #5 error.. an hour ago i was playing just fine, but now when i open the same freakz64.exe it only goes in background process never opening the game..i'm verifying the torrent the second time now.
1 0

assassin-knight

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-12-2019, 21:31:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ZDenis47 wrote:
Hello.. i have the same issue only without #5 error.. an hour ago i was playing just fine, but now when i open the same freakz64.exe it only goes in background process never opening the game..i'm verifying the torrent the second time now.

If u open launcher with administrator while it is already in background process that's only then u see error 5. there is something happening to game it starts to download thing but instead some files go missing. what I'm asking is how to stop that thing that causes the file loss.

0 0

ZDenis47

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-12-2019, 14:46:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

assassin-knight wrote:
ZDenis47 wrote:

If u open launcher with administrator while it is already in background process that's only then u see error 5. there is something happening to game it starts to download thing but instead some files go missing. what I'm asking is how to stop that thing that causes the file loss.

i think we have the same problem.. i am still searching for a solution (day2)

0 0

ZDenis47

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-12-2019, 18:56:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I still can't enter the game.. my user in windows 7 is administrator, but i also tryed setting compatibility to run as admin of all 4 executables (wowexe, wow64exe, freakzlauncher,64) rechecked torrent files and downloaded missinngs a couple of times also unchecked read only everytime before i tryed entering the game... moving the whole game from D to disc C also didn't do.. i am very frustrated at this point and am considering deleting the game wich i really don't wan't to =( ..(redownloading also seems like it won't make any diference)

so sad it stopped working yesterday when i just reached 110 for the first time ..i am sick.. therefore tired of reading trough dead end solutions for this and would be really pleased to see what i can do to fix this

Last edited by ZDenis47 on 04-12-2019, 21:26:40; edited 1 time in total
1 0

assassin-knight

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-12-2019, 00:21:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ZDenis47 wrote:
I still can't enter the game.. my user in windows 7 is administrator, but i also tryed setting compatibility to run as admin of all 4 executables (wowexe, wow64exe, freakzlauncher,64) rechecked torrent files and downloaded missinngs a couple of times also unchecked read only everytime before i tryed entering the game... moving the whole game from D to disc C also didn't do.. i am very frustrated at this point and am considering deleting the game wich i really don't wan't to =( ..(redownloading also seems like it won't make any diference)

so sad it stopped working yesterday when i just reached 110 for the first time ..i am sick.. therefore tired of reading trough dead end solutions for this and would be really pleased to see what i can do to fix this

I totally understand ur suffering. I have a healthy file from 1 year ago on my external hard which is in home. when i come back home like once every month i copy and use it till its broken again. this server is best private server for anyone who is looking for a really fun and blizzlike content. having this problem on their launcher is really unexpected and frustrating. i have 6 110 char here i plan to have max 110 chars. Just stay hyped and positive. im sure they will come up with a fast and permanent way to solve this problem as well as all previous problems.

Update @ 05-12-2019, 00:14:07

ZDenis47 wrote:
assassin-knight wrote:
ZDenis47 wrote:

i think we have the same problem.. i am still searching for a solution (day2)

There might be a solution but it requires the game master's aid to be with us. If only an official member of Freakz server could Upload a healthy game file free of additional components and we could directly download it from the web and extract and copy the files as it is intended to be we must have no problem. But it would be awesome of the come up with a solution that doesnt limit in redownloading the whole game. for prople like is hard to download such amount of files.

Update @ 05-12-2019, 00:21:31

Something i encounter as the last time i play the game properly is that my alreaady running full healthy game starts to downloading and showing that spinny icon on top of my game. the game i have been using ever since legion began and then it updated to 7.2.5 really well. my friends and my own brother are playing with exact same file i copied for them and they dont seem to have this kind of problem. (( their game takes 5-15 mins to boot but runs eventually))

Is there anyway to stop the game from downloading itself and showing that spinny thing?

0 0

ZDenis47

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-12-2019, 11:29:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ty for reply.. helps my sanity =)

me and my friend started a cuple weeks ago, if his copy still works i'll try it on my PC also i have just downloaded the torrent again with AV off and made a copy on disc C aswel, but i'm scared to launch xD
we both enjoyed playing on freakz so far and would be nice to reach and really play some 110BGs -

i have alot of faith in Freakz more than in my friend if this happens to him

havent had the spin thingy tho

Best of Luck! =)

0 0

ZDenis47

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-12-2019, 23:02:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

now with my friends copy of the game it enters the game but i get the error described here:

You have been disconnected. (BLZ51914001 / BLZ51914002 / BLZ51914003)
Spoiler:
This usually means a connection cannot be established to our login realms. Possible causes:
Your firewall is blocking connections, deactivate it
You are behind a router and your ports are blocked. Easiest way do avoid this is set your computer as a DMZ zone (demilitarized zone). How to do this depends on your router, google enable DMZ YOUR_ROUTER_NAME. If you can't do that but you know how to unblock ports, check the next step
If you are in a public network with ports blocked and no access to the router you will have to contact your network administrator and tell him tu unblock the following TCP ports: 1111-1119, 1129, 8001-8009, 8019, 8085, 8086

i have disabled my antivirus, removed read only from data... when i first enter his copy of the game his login name shows and the realm thingy between username and pass boxes is there but as soon as i start typing my acc name the realm thing dissapears

it would be really nice gift for santa to have this solved =)
any tips would be greatly appreciated

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 14:24:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x