User
Pass
2FA

Legion War supplies

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message174
bluflippy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-04-2020 21:41)

Post Posted: 12-12-2019, 07:45:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Summary: Legion War supplies quest can not be completed if the user already has over 901 Legion War supplies. The quest tracker will only track new legion war supplies, and does not take account any previous supplies that the user already has. As a result, if a user with 1000 war supplies obtains the quest, no more supplies can be added to the user, as this is the max number of supplies, therefore the quest can not be competed

Cause: The user has too many legion war supplies before accepting the quest "Legion War supplies"

Steps to reproduce:
1. Collect 1000 Legion war supplies.
2. Obtain the quest "Legion war supplies"
3. Complete a quest that rewards Legion war supplies.
4. Note the tracker does not up toward the quest completion.

Notes: Until the quest "Legion war supplies" is completed, the option to spend war supplies at the building table at deliverance point is disabled.
Steps to confirm notes:
1. Wait until the building are under construction.
2. Try to contribute war supplies at the table.
3. Select a building that is under construction, NOT finished, NOT not started. The building must be under construction.
4. Note the button contribute is disabled.

0 0

bluflippy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-04-2020 21:41)

Post Posted: 13-12-2019, 04:55:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As a work around can a GM or admin please remove the legion war supplies from my character. This bug has been present on my character for over one year and I am unable to progress through the broken isle's quest line due to it. I've opened many ticket and have asked anyone I thought could help to help me with this, but after one year there has be no action on this. Please if the bug is unable to be fixed, PLEASE just remove my legion war supplies so that I can collect them again to finish this quest.
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 13-12-2019, 14:53:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello bluflippy,

Open a ticket ingame when you're online and request the supplies to be deleted, that's not a problem, it just requires you to be online.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Barnacle, 22 December 2019 10:07

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 09:21:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x