User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [Rogue] Quick Draw + Blunderbuss

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message200
Dwynen

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2022 00:28)

Post Posted: 27-12-2019, 15:37:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

(I'm posting it again since you closed the other one)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=196938&&name=quick-draw - https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=202897&&name=blunderbuss
Bug description: When Saber slash hits two times, the next Pistol Shot is free, and Quick Draw makes that "free" Pistol Shot to generate two combo points instead of one. That works perfect. Now, the Dreadblades give a chance to replace Pistol Shot with Blunderbuss also from Saber Slash second hit, the bug is that when Pistol Shot is replaced for Blunderbuss, Blunderbuss does not trigger Quick Draw, generating only one point instead of two.
Proof:

I don't understand why we bother linking the skills if you don't even read them. Blunderbuss REPLACES pistol shot, hence it inherits anything affecting it, that's why Blunderbuss is free, even if they come from 2 separate processes.

Every time [Saber Slash] hits twice, 2 process trigger:

1. With 100% the next pistol shot is free and generates 2 cps (thanks to [Quick Draw])
2. With 33%, the next pistol shot is replaced with Blunderbuss

Hence, not all the next pistol shot are Blunderbuss, but ALL OF THEMl are free and generate 2 cps, so, every Blunderbuss should be free (which works) and should generate two cps (which don't work). If you still don't understand it, read [Quick Draw] and [Blunderbuss] description, they are linked.. 13 lines up!

0 0

Dannyboy001
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 06-04-2020 18:11)

Votes: 37

Post Posted: 27-12-2019, 16:04:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I reopened this myself a couple of days ago, but then deleted as I realized it's a duplicate.
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Rogue-Outlaw-Blunderbuss-Quick-Draw-t549910.html here's the confirmed bug report.
Bow could have just said it tho.

The light has abandoned you!
1 0

Bow

[Salty]

(since 04-07-2021 16:05)

Votes: 66

Post Posted: 27-12-2019, 17:22:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It is indeed a duplicate like he said.

The reason why you post proof is because if something is written on a tooltip doesnt mean it necessarily works like that ingame. Blizzard is very funny when they do that. So we ask for retail proof (videos, posts on forums, pictures) that confirm what you're trying to say, because anyone can read a tooltip and just assume what a spell is supposed to do.

So again, what you did now isnt actual proof. But the bug is confirmed already so let's leave it at that.

Guild Master and Raid Leader of

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Bow, 27 December 2019 15:23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 16-04-2024, 20:50:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x