User
Pass
2FA

I tried everything and the game does not work

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message298
Moira1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-02-2020 03:24)

Post Posted: 28-12-2019, 06:07:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I really need help, stop playing wow for a while and when I came back I realized that there was a new update (At this moment the game was working), download the launcher for the new version copy the one there and paste it in the folder that already I had and there the problem began, I tried to open the game, nothing happened, then I downloaded all the utorrent of the new version and when I tried to open it I said: Your World of Warcraft installation is damaged, I did the 4 steps on the page to try fix it and it did not work, download the blizzard client and when I give repair to the game I do not know what happens but in the end they are downloaded as an additional 30GB and I am released in version 8.2, even being in that version I try to open the game and obviously the game was not going to work, I gave him to scan the game in Utorrent because according to me I would delete the files of the advanced version but when I do that in the utorrent I get that I have only 50% of the game and start downloading the I play from 50% and I have repeated the same thing over and over again, I have downloaded the utorrent 7.2 as 3 times and in all it tells me that it is damaged, I have repaired the folder with the blizzard client and it simply does not work, and I no longer know that more to do please help
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 09:39:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x