User
Pass
2FA

Preserved Holly Issue

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message399
abstractpunk

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-09-2022 01:08)

Post Posted: 27-12-2019, 01:51:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=21213&name=preserved-holly
Bug description: I use the "Preserved Holly" and gain the buff. I cannot summon any flying mount and some of the ground mounts. The animation starts up but ends up just going back to standing there. I remove the buff and I can summon my flying mount again. As with ground mounts, its a 50/50 chances it spawns the reindeer. Sometimes it make the "jingling" noise but doesn't spawn the reindeer. The reindeer buff is active but it's just my toon running faster, no mount.
I took off addons and cleared cache several times with same effects.
Proof:
[img]https://imgur.com/bKDS7OK[/img]

Finally made a video
[img]https://i.imgur.com/MLXJ8bo.mp4[/img]

Last edited by abstractpunk on 28-12-2019, 03:21:00; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 29-12-2019, 22:05:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is just a visual bug, as you will still be able to fly, you just won't be able to see the reindeer.

Greetings, Barney

XXX Barney

0 0

abstractpunk

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-09-2022 01:08)

Post Posted: 01-01-2020, 17:54:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you for the reply Barney.

That is not the case though. As shown in the video, when I try to mount a flying mount, I do not get a mount at all. Only with the non-flying mounts is your statement correct. When I remove the buff, I can mount a flying mount once again.

You can see where I am standing in the video that I am trying to turn in the quest "Bomb Them Again" for the holiday achieve. The quest is ready to turn in but since I cannot mount a flying mount, I do not get credit and have to wait until the following day to try again.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 19:20:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x