User
Pass
2FA

Settings don't get saved everytime i exit the game

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message398
Alwaysgente

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2020 08:47)

Post Posted: 07-01-2020, 23:05:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Since i redownloaded the Client a couple of days ago because of the CAS system failure (CAS System was unable to Initialize: tact::ClientHandler::Create failed: E_FAILURE) that came out of nowhere (i was playing the game normally as usual and one day this problem appeared somehow, anyway i fixed that) the settings don't get saved and everytime i enter the client the trailer starts playing and my Account info and settings are gone, even though i am always pressing the Remember Account Name.

This is starting to annoy me so please can you help me with that.
What gone wrong and is this a way to fix this?

Last edited by Alwaysgente on 07-01-2020, 23:05:55; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 08-01-2020, 09:58:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. I personally used to have this problem in the beginning when I started playing, and I can suggest you try one of these options in order to fix your problem:
- this can happen if you're using the 32-bit launcher on a 64-bit operating system. To fix it, start the game via launcher_freakz_64.exe. (This fixed it for me)
- you can run the launcher as an administrator
- you can set the 'Read-Only' property of the WTF folder to off. This has been reported to fix the issue for some players.
I hope I've been of aid.

Greetings,
Stimulation

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 08:25:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x