User
Pass
2FA

Black Temple - Illidan Stormrage( aren't reseting if wipe,unstuck etc)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message164
liwstar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-06-2020 11:40)

Votes: 35

Post Posted: 14-01-2020, 18:23:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/zone.php?zone=3959&&name=black-temple
https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=22917&&name=illidan-stormrage
https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=22990&&name=akama
Bug description: so here is the problem , If you fail the script at Illidan Stormrage ( like u damage to fast or that those Parasitic Shadowfiend that in some cases can be invisible and you get stunned forever dies and can't release) and there is have no other way then unstuck or leave group ( if u just log out meanwhile having that debuff or join a battleground or dungeon you still have that perma debuff stunned until you die or unstuck, so after you unstuck if you try to go back in either you get locked Out (an encounter is in progress) like if the fight is still going even tho there is none there, or try bit later and u get into loading screen 5-10 or stuck either you get teleport back to Dalaran and last If now the boss encounter has restarted and you can go back in, when u arrive at the last boss etc you see Illidan there but no Akama is there so you can't start the boss again after you die or get stuck and not (deleting cache or wait until next day wont help, its very frustrating its easy to mess up the script on this boss not only you only 1 chance and if you fail you have wait until weekly reset.

(my screenshots are not take at the same day taken after i got perma stunned and unstucked , DH is from today, Druid and hunter some time ago)

Proof:

no akama unattackable can't start script if wiped or forced to unstuck

after wipe / unstuck forever load screen and gets telled back to Dalaran

Last edited by liwstar on 14-01-2020, 18:37:49; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 14-01-2020, 20:20:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.

I experienced these issues multiple times myself when I was farming The Black Temple.

The only thing you can really do is wait for weekly reset, and when you're doing Illidan, try to go along with the roleplay and don't try to skip it by damaging too soon.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by zelox, 14 January 2020 18:21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 14:13:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x