User
Pass
2FA

(A) Newbie looking for an English speaking Guild!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message373
Nyrn

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-01-2020 11:41)

Post Posted: 11-01-2020, 15:44:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello everyone! My in-game name is Nyrn, I'm a proud Alliance Night Elf Druid, ready to level and get to know this game! (although I can easily switch over to the Dark Side (a.k.a. the Horde) if needed be - )
I have played other WoW expansions (my favourite one so far was WoTLK), but I still consider myself very new to WoW and the Dungeons, haven't even been in a raid once! And I've come to a conclusion that I can't play alone - I need people to play with and to chat with, that's why being a part of a Guild early on in the game is very important to me.
Thank you for reading, and I hope to hear from any of you Guild Masters soon!
If you have any more questions about me, feel free to hit me up!

With best regards,
Nyrn

0 0

topgun750

[Server's best ex]

(since 24-04-2022 16:27)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 15-01-2020, 12:26:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Nyrn and welcome to Freakz!

Sadly I am not a guild master, and cannot offer you a spot in any of the guilds, but I would like to welcome you nevertheless. I highly advise you to read up on this topic first, while you're still eligible for a migration if you want a small boost to your levels and gear. Since the guild section of the forums is somewhat neglected, I think it's much better for you to look for a guild in our Discord channel, or better yet, in the global_en chat channel in-game.

Though a lot of the guilds generally have a ilvl requirement for potential new members, I am pretty sure that this could be omitted if you contacted the guild leaders, since you do seem like a passionate and nice player with the will to learn. I'd like to keep it professional and unbiased, so I wont name any guilds in particular, but I'm sure you can see some advertisements in the global channel whenever. Just contact the recruiters and you'll be fine!

Remember that WoW is a multiplayer game, and it's best enjoyed in the company of friends and guildies. It can be very monotonous if played alone, so by all means, do find a good home for your character(s) to stay! ^.~

Kind regards and good luck on your endevours,
GM Topgun

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 16:55:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x