User
Pass
2FA

7.3.5 BIS Priest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message388
Alejolas

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-06-2022 20:43)

Post Posted: 26-01-2020, 22:34:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello all!

I'm planning on getting myself a full bis holy priest for when 7.3.5 comes out, but I'm having a little bit of thought on what items should I equip.

Anyone has a good BIS or near BIS item list with legendaries that want to share with me?

0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 27-01-2020, 16:19:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey there,
There aren't really bis lists anymore in legion since titanforging is a huge thing, but of course there will still be some pieces that are better than others.
The tier 21 4piece set is very strong so I would advice you to at least try to get that. Furthermore the tier 20 2piece is also still very strong so you can try targeting that aswell.
As far as trinkets go I would advice to get Arcanocrystal and Velen's. Or if it becomes available you should get Aman thul's legendary trinket (this gives you 3 legendary items)
The rest of the gear should be just to get stats so you can get pvp gear for those slots due to their customisability.
The best other legendary really depends on the content you're doing. You could go for prydaz if you want to do high keys or sacrifice a tier set for the back or legs.

Greetings, Barney

XXX Barney

1 0

Alejolas

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-06-2022 20:43)

Post Posted: 27-01-2020, 20:19:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey Barney! Oh, this is a happy day! Never thought the creator of the guides himself would come and help me! Thank you for that, I've been following your guides since you first post them!
Anyways, when I say that I want to get a full bis holy priest I mean that I'm planning to donate for all the parts when 7.3.5 comes out hahaha

I really like the cape that resurrects you cause it's really useful and the tier 21 4 piece is really good as you said. If it was you who wanted to get the strongest holy priest, what would you equip?

Thank you!

0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 02-02-2020, 14:41:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey,
I'm still trying out combinations of gear that give the best stats right now, but picking all the tiersets and getting pvp gear etc will be the best way I think right now.
I'll update the guide once 7.3.5 drops and I know a bit more about the best stats

XXX Barney

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 07:05:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x