User
Pass
2FA

A friendly suggestion

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message383
han13t

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-12-2020 19:16)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 09-02-2020, 21:39:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello guys, i'm pretty new to the server and i like it so I try to get the fly in legion.
I made all the quest but still have 2 chapters in Suramar because i need to get Revered with em so i can get the quests.
Now i am Honored with almost all of em but the problem is the Rep rates are x1 from what i see, also here the only way to get rep is by doing WQ
So to get revered with all of em i need like 2 months ?? and this is for a guy that can stay 24/7 and play WOW
You really should make the rates for the Rep a little bit higher no one like to do 250-300 WQ in Suramar for example then 250-300 in other places
Now let's be serious 2-3 months to get the fly in legion
Its a private server and things should be easier here. This is my opinion, its just a suggestion

0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 10-02-2020, 11:08:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. As far as I know, doing world quests with the Nightfallen is NOT the only way to get reputation, you should be able to reach Revered by doing the full storyline of the zone. Of course, Nightfallen emissaries help, but it is not the only way.

Greetings,
Stimulation

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
0 0

han13t

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-12-2020 19:16)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 10-02-2020, 15:13:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Stimulation wrote:
Hello. As far as I know, doing world quests with the Nightfallen is NOT the only way to get reputation, you should be able to reach Revered by doing the full storyline of the zone. Of course, Nightfallen emissaries help, but it is not the only way.

Greetings,
Stimulation

https://imgur.com/rbS2i4p
Can't do that 2 storyline because i need Revered with em and i still need around 8k points to get revered and also done a lot of WQ

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 12:36:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x