User
Pass
2FA

[Hunter demon] : bug that disconnects from the server when flying in broken islands, etc.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message104
Aurelien1998

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-02-2022 18:26)

Post Posted: 15-02-2020, 02:14:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings defenders of Azeroth,

I'm a French player who's been playing on this server for about 2 years now and I've hardly ever encountered any bugs until now. Indeed, I recently encountered a bug on my lvl 110 demon hunter, whose domain quests have not been completed and emissary quests have not been started. Specifically, when I want to take a flight to Dalaran to go to the broken islands, I start flying over the open sea when all of a sudden I get disconnected from the server with a message appearing saying, "An error regarding the continuous stream has occurred. (WOW51900322)". It also happens when I jump into the void from Dalaran with the demon hunter's "double jump" technique, when I want to take a flight in Azeroth to the lands of lightning, or when I want to go to the Dark Gate, with the same error message over and over again. In addition, I have to unstick my character because when I receive this error message and I want to reconnect to the server, I can't even connect with this character without unblocking it via the server site.
I also can't go to Pandaria anymore because the portal to Orgrimmar doesn't appear anymore.

I don't know what this bug is due to but this one is very problematic because I can't progress any more with my character (upgrade or finish emissary quests)... -
I made several MJ requests but no issue or help came to me except to make a post on the forum... -

I'll try to see if it happens on my other characters who are not yet lvl 110 but I can't guarantee anything.

I hope that I have expressed myself in the fairest and most understandable way possible and I hope that you will be able to help me more than just the requests for assistance.

Thank you in advance. -

Best regards,

Aurelien for the character Aphroddite

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 07 April 2020 21:37

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 13:23:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x