User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Quest] DH - The hunt, wands cant be destroid, the first one and the third one

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message463
Blizzardis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-01-2021 20:09)
Votes: 1

Post Posted: 25-03-2020, 16:20:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description:
While trying to run the DH artifact scenario, only the second Felshield Ward can be interacted with correctly, the other two just say "invalid target". The first ward can be interacted with and destroyed correctly in stage 1/5 (which I discovered after the scenario reset when I relogged) but during 3/5, when it should be used, it's invalid. Using it still causes part of the animation to play each time and triggers the Legion demon to move on and say some dialogue line as if it worked. I can then proceed to fight the demon, destroy the second ward and go on past the wall of flames to kill the infernal and the boss in front of the third ward, but the wards keep me from progressing.

I tried the scenario 3 or 4 times, killing or not killing different mobs before the first ward and tried coming back to it after destroying the second ward or even after the boss fight. I'm always left at the same point in the quest. I retook The Hunt or left it in my log between tries, both times it worked the same. I tried deleting cache between attempts too. When I relog while in the zone the quest wants me to fly there again, i can destroy the wands but i dont have the quest anymore. Thank you for help. I even post a ingame ticket but dont know if it works...i am new here. Thanks for help

1 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 25-03-2020, 19:29:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This issue was fixed, however it still doesn't work. It's being looked into.
0 0

microk2

[WoW Dev]

(since 27-02-2024 19:43)

Votes: 259

Post Posted: 25-03-2020, 22:42:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Destroying wards objective is now autocomplete until a proper fix is made

Micro, the Workaround master
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by microk2, 25 March 2020 20:42

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 17-04-2024, 00:18:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x