User
Pass
2FA

Question regarding class hotfixes and how to report them

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message106
raven3

[Creep]

(since 12-05-2022 06:35)

Votes: 188

Post Posted: 27-03-2020, 12:06:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am mostly interested in PvP hotfixes so I gathered in multiple word files all hotfies and blue posts regarding such things from start of 7.3 to end of 7.3.5.
My question: is how should I post this?
Some of them are obvious like the ones that show in tooltips (mostly regarding pvp talents) but others are very hard to test if they work or not. These are the ones where artifact traits are reduced in pvp, spells and general talents are reduced in pvp and so on.
So should I post the ones that I 100% know they don't work - mostly regarding pvp talents or should I post all of them(all hotfixes for a spec e.g [shaman][resto] pvp hotfixes) and someone from the staff could check which of them are implemented.
This is a serious thing imo because some spells should be significantly reduced in pvp.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 10:42:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x