User
Pass
2FA

Suggestions to improve PvP !
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5    

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Show only staff posts
Author Message7925
Opti

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-03-2023 15:25)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 09-02-2020, 12:38:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Increase ilvl rewards from arenas
Too few players to reach retail rating and thus high ilvl reward. Why would anyone struggle to get 10 wins for a 885-900 ilvl item?

2. MMR based matchmaking
If 1. is done and you convince someone to queue, when he starts only getting matched against high rated players and loses every game, he's just going give up and go do something else.
Needs to be done at the same time as 1.

That's it, everything else is just a bonus. People already join bgs and skirms, but they're so terrified of the rated arena experience that they just ignore it completely.

3v3 skirms sound good, but we already have solo queue for that, people just need some incentive to join.
Soloq queue disappearing bug should be fixed though..

2 0

topgun750

[Server's best ex]

(since 24-04-2022 16:27)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 15-02-2020, 03:40:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

laxzar wrote:
1. PREMADES SHOULD BE REMOVED.

Since bgs are the only thing anyone plays here, people tryhard in them, including premades. They tryhard with 19 healers on their team, or vengeance dh in capture the flag bgs.

2. DAMPENING IN BGS (about 25%)

It is known that you are a higher quality human being if you press "change specialization" to healer. During the time a good dpser dealt 100M damage, a good healer healed 300M

3. EXCLUSION OF BGS

I want to never see that snowy shite Alterac Valley, with it's bugs and "walk 5 minutes, die, walk 5 minutes, die... and so on..." boring gameplay

4. GENERAL BALANCE OF CLASSES

This can't be really helped cause it's Blizzards fault. And you probably want to stay as Blizzlike as you can. But we have to deal with Unholy DKs dealing insane damage, and Sub rogues hitting 1.5mil eviscerates...

1. No.

2. No.

3. Agreed.

4. Agreed.

I've already covered most of these points in my previous posts, so I wont get in too much detail here.

Deamolution wrote:
If you dont like Alterac Valley you shouldnt join. You can very easy click on "leave queue" (instead join battleground) and dislike the bg.
If you think there isnt more then walk 5 mins and die, then its the wrong for you may -.

The onliest thing i would change on alterac valley is rewards. I leave queue each time because the reward is same like any other bg, while the avg play time is most likely twice as high.

Partly agree with you there - but leaving the queue can be punishing since you cant really tell its going to be Alterac Valley before you actually join.

Mirkwood wrote:
i would like to thank freakz staff for bringing this topic in discussion despite it took a long time.
i want to say my words briefly.
1.first of all i think fixing classes should be first priority and then fixing other things related to pvp
2.Rated bgs could be a great idea
3.u can consider to make a parallel realm for pvpers where anyone can make instant 110 chars and everything be free of cost and there can be a cross-realm ability for joining arenas or bgs.it can be also a place for training etc...(u can change details of this idea however)
4.bring back missing arena and bg maps.such as tol'viron arena etc...

Best regards

1. I mostly agree, but the majority of things already are working properly class-wise, so I think we should expand the development elsewhere aswell.

2. Agreed.

3. While I appreciate the idea, thats not physically possible, nor do I think its a good idea to create an instant 110 realm and let people cross-play against people who actually worked hard for their gear and levels.

4. Agreed.

Wolflone wrote:
- Giving proper pvp rewards to make ppl want to do pvp;
- Equal number of players in bgs, not 9 vs 12;
- No more mercenary mode;
- Adding new battlegrounds and arenas;
- Pvp events 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 weekly;
- Equal numbers of healers in bg from each side;

Agreed, and already covered it in the main post.

Thanks for your inputs guys, keep them coming if you get any fresh ideas! -

Regards,
GM Topgun

2 0

Deamolution

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2020 08:40)

Post Posted: 15-02-2020, 13:12:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

topgun750 wrote:

Partly agree with you there - but leaving the queue can be punishing since you cant really tell its going to be Alterac Valley before you actually join.

Thats not true. On the invite window for bg you see the name of the bg and 2 options "join battle" "leave queue", you dont recieve any kind of punishment not joining the bg. So just dont join and wait for the next starting bg.

https://ibb.co/hDVh3C2

Last edited by Deamolution on 15-02-2020, 13:17:31; edited 3 times in total
0 0

soulflames

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-10-2022 15:02)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 16-02-2020, 16:06:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. well this most important thing is the balance between classes.And also help from devs because a lot of pvp players can see if something is wrong with a class but dont know how to find formulas,some GMs should try to help players with that.
2. We have for a while now the 3vs3 soloq ,what about 2vs2 soloq and restricting it to only dps and healer or an option to choose if you want to play with a dps or a healer,this can be also helpful for new players finding a partner.

0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 03-03-2020, 17:32:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you want PvP to be popular on freakz,there is a simple solution to it,make it work as intended thats it.DON'T make any custom PvP stuff because NOBODY cares about that,all PvP players want is properly scripted classes and arena system,thats all,if that doesn't work nothing will.
3 0

soulflames

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-10-2022 15:02)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 07-03-2020, 18:07:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Anabolic wrote:
If you want PvP to be popular on freakz,there is a simple solution to it,make it work as intended thats it.DON'T make any custom PvP stuff because NOBODY cares about that,all PvP players want is properly scripted classes and arena system,thats all,if that doesn't work nothing will.

true, we need the classes to actual work,cus this way we will have some balance and people would other classes, not only dks, rogues or ww monks

0 0

raven3

[Creep]

(since 12-05-2022 06:35)

Votes: 188

Post Posted: 03-04-2020, 16:25:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Players with donated traits will ruin this pvp season.
5500 proc is too much .
I don't even want to think how an assa rogue who has 16k agility would hit with a 5500 agil proc.. - that's practically an 33% dmg increase. Add to that vendetta and it's 100% kill through every defensive cd apart from bubble.
My suggestion is to set a ceiling for concordance in arena. If you want it to be blizzlike then to a rank that was achievable there to all the pvp players( I think it was ~ 70 - 75).

Last edited by raven3 on 04-04-2020, 10:30:12; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 30 July 2020 07:31

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5    

The time now is 29-03-2024, 14:28:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x