User
Pass
2FA

Launcher error for many people.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message308
Sisumi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-07-2021 15:57)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 13-04-2020, 01:19:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, there is an error message that has been coming up for a few people on the server ( https://imgur.com/a/Cpj495x ). So essentially this happens really randomly, lets say I am in a raid then I get placed into a different phase and I cant see anyone but I can see spells and bosses but relog and alt+ 4 doesnt fix this only after restart. In addition to this, sometimes it appears that everyone around me freezes but I can still cast spells ( even when in reality im dead ). I have re- downloaded the launcher multiple times but It doesnt really fix anything. Is there anything that could fix this ? I was told by others that the devs are working on it but I was not sure. Thank you for reading.
0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 13-04-2020, 02:31:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's a known issue and it was resolved.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 13 April 2020 00:31

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 18:31:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x