User
Pass
2FA

[Archaeology] Completed artifacts doesn't count properly

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Show only staff posts
Author Message195
Skye

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 13-04-2020, 19:55:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Diggerest, It Belongs in a Museum
Bug description: Completing artifacts does not properly count towards the achievements that requires you to solve a number of artifacts, unless you do something specific. This goes for all achievements related to solving artifacts, including the rare ones, such as Digger, Diggerer, Diggerest, I Had it in my Hand, etc...

If you collected enough fragments, and simply solve it, then check your achievement, the number does not go up and completely ignores your solve.

However, if you open up the achievement and click on the achievement, Diggerest and anything related for uncommon artifacts, and It Belongs in a Meseum and anything related for rares, and then solve the artifact, then check the achievement again, the number will go up and that solve is credited.

What's annoying is that you are needed to open up your achievement before every solve, and if you do use your solves on many uncommon artifacts without opening the achievement first, it's such a waste.

Proof:
In the videos I inserted fragments inside the keystones, I can confirm that solving the artifacts without inserting any keystones will still yield the same bug.

Opening up the achievement first, and then solving the artifact will count properly, from 76/100 -> 77/100

https://youtube.com/watch?v=25jmL8OFS8M:

I solved another artifact right after the previous one, without opening up the achievement first, and as you can see, I'm still stuck at 77/100

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LyQW8GnVrN8:

Last edited by Skye on 13-04-2020, 20:00:01; edited 1 time in total
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 11:18:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x