User
Pass
2FA

Newcomer Friendly

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts

Anyone supporting my idea?
YES
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
NO
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

Author Message173
amyalosantras

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-04-2020 07:22)

Post Posted: 24-04-2020, 12:07:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I've started playing Wow-Freakz last week. I've been playing WoW since its release. And piled a good amount of knowledge to skip, or go along with bugs i encounter during leveling. For example, blood elf Flight Paths, LFR Level balance, Factions, etc. I admired GM's effort to fix the problems players encounter. With me several of my friends started playing wow for the first time, and they are stranger to Warcraft. They had more and more difficulty during leveling. Some of them even stopped playing, or gave a break till its fixed a bit more. Because they have no clue of the game, and they are not comfortable in the game they get bugged and have no solution then to search forums or wait me to get online so i could help. I'm sure there are more people who liked this servers population and gm's efforts but still tired from bugs while leveling. GM's workload is pretty heavy with Legion content, because its huge very very scripty expansion, and need a lot of care and maintenance. I've some suggestions for the dev group to postpone some of their workload, and gain more and more player, who are happy to see the effort they invest during levelling their characters.

1-) Place a Custom npc to starting zones for instant Lvl 98 the newcomers and take them to start of the Legion content.
its pretty big skip but with if you lower the experience rate of the players to 1x, its still a levelling procces, in less bugged, improving, cared environment.
This will lead new or old players to venture more and more to Broken Isles before they are 110, and having them accomplish most of the required content (Pathfinder, Professions, Artifact, etc) during they level.
For new comers they'll be glad to see if they encounter with a bug, it is fixed within days of the encounter.

If you do what i suggested, you'll see more happy, active and various endgame players in all ilvl range. it will rebalance the market prices, and content to 98-110 level range. Professions will get more invested.

It's not for only player! I want to underline this, rather then GM's working on all subjects of all content. You will focus on Legion, and after Legion is brought to a level of stable functionality you can repair and fix older content. And when you see stability you can restore experience rate to 10x or 5x and remove option for instant lvl98.

It's my solution for bigger community and satisfaction of players.

Please reply if yes or not, i want to help you with the ideas to improve this server. Because i liked to play here, it was a wonderful week, re-experiencing the class'es i love.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 26-04-2020, 13:40:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There aren't huge bugs that prevent you from leveling, the XP rates are 10x until level 90, 7x in WoD, 3x in Legion so players can get to the max level content (which is what matters and what we're focusing on right now) kinda fast.

The old content (quests, pve) will be fixed too in the future.

New players can benefit from the migration if they don't want to level up: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Migrate-Transfer-your-character-to-WoW-Freakz-Legion-t481760.html

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 26 April 2020 11:40

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 17:36:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x