User
Pass
2FA

[Death Knight Classhall] The Fourth Horseman

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message529
mclobo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-12-2021 23:37)

Post Posted: 27-04-2020, 05:25:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is the 3rd time I'm trying to find a Gm who can help me... the first one said I had no proof (so I posted again with a screenshot) the second one said "you haven't done the "Raise the dead behind Light's Hope Chapel" part. You need to do that first.'' is this a joke? lol I'm asking if it's a joke because that's EXACTLY what I need to do but I'm not being able to like I said in my post! I have to go inside the Crypt (that one in the screenshot) and raise the dead. SO PLEASE CAN YOU GUYS BOTHER TO READ WHAT I'M WRITING HERE? The last person who rejected my post (his nickname is Stimulation) didn't even bother to read what I've posted and just rejected...I know he didn't read because of what he said "Raise the dead behind Light's Hope Chapel" part. You need to do that first.'' basically he said I need to do what IM NOT BEING ABLE TO DO! That's why I know he didn't gave a single attention to the post.

Here's a video showing that you need to go inside the Crypt behind Light's Hope Chapel (THAT ONE IN THE SCREENSHOT) and press the button to start the event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQjrqOunHow

Still can't complete DK questline in Light's Hope Chapel, the extra button to raise the ghouls inside the crypt is not showing on my screen. I even tried the ExtraButton macro to click it, and I've tried everything more than once. (delete cache, abandon, unstuck)

here's the proof inside the crypt in Light's Hope Chapel: https://imgur.com/a/b1J7IpM

I'm not asking for the world here, I'm just asking you guys to read what I wrote...

Last edited by mclobo on 27-04-2020, 05:37:08; edited 1 time in total
2 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 27-04-2020, 05:37:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please calm down. It can happen that someone doesn't understand what the issue is or misreads something but mistakes can happen and everyone from staff is doing their best to help.
Anyway, since I wasn't able to reproduce this issue, it might be due to some phasing or something wrong with the trigger.

As much as I remember, you did try to abandon the quest and unstuck/delete cache and then pick it up, try again? And you the extra button won't trigger anywhere?

0 0

mclobo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-12-2021 23:37)

Post Posted: 27-04-2020, 05:40:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well, I don't know what makes you think I'm not calm but yes I've tried to abandon the quest and unstuck/delete cache but the button still don't show

Update @ 27-04-2020, 05:40:28

I've tried the macro to press the ExtraButton (that one in the Crypt) but didn't work

1 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 27-04-2020, 05:41:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Micro
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 27 April 2020 03:41

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 05:42:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x