User
Pass
2FA

[Priest] Mind controll exploit at bg

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message367
vergelli

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-07-2020 04:58)

Post Posted: 02-05-2020, 04:42:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: i don't know
Bug description: I saw the player called "Fearthelight" making the mind control skill, I don't know the name of it tbh, I am not a priest. What I know, is that the effect never went off me, the debuff icon was gone but not the effect on me. So when I was dead, I couldn't resurrect due I was "enemy" if you know what I mean. I wrote to him if he bugged it somehow and I didn't get a reply, maybe he wasn't aware of it, I don't know, I just wanted to show it.

I don't know if it's on the right place so, sorry in advance

Proof: https://ibb.co/L0Jn80g

0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 04-05-2020, 14:54:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed

XXX Barney

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Barnacle, 04 May 2020 12:54

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 22:12:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x