User
Pass
2FA

Nether Crucible Preview able to pick locked skills causing crashes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message169
Nitro120

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-02-2022 22:56)

Post Posted: 17-05-2020, 21:09:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description: I was previewing the effects of a new Fel Relic I had just got in the Crucible, and equiped the relic trought the crucible, I placed it in my 1st slot (Havoc Demon Hunter Artifact Weapon) and picked my 1st and 2nd skill, and I noticed I could pick the final trait, and so I did. After I closed the page I went to check the Artifact Weapon skills and noticed Im at artifact level 68 and the trait I just picked needed the weapon to be at level 69, in less that a minute my game crashed. After I rebooted the game, about 5 minutes it crashed again. Im crashing about every 3 to 5 minutes now because of a "Error violation code" , and Im now trying to grind 6 bilion artifact power to get it ot level 69 to see if it stops crashing.

If anyone can confirm this is happening, and possibly fix this, I would be gratefull.

Update @ 17-05-2020, 21:09:43

Lots of players are crashing at this time, Im not sure if this bug is related or not to my crashes, or if it is only from the server.

Just wanted to make sure if this bug is the source of the crashes or not.

Thank you for listening.

0 0

Nitro120

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-02-2022 22:56)

Post Posted: 18-05-2020, 04:18:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Re-Update: This bug dosn't seem to be the cause of the crashes and was merelly a coinsidance, so this might be just a possible exploitable bug.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 12:47:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x