User
Pass
2FA

problems with AFK people in pre made for dungeon

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message312
ponchi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-10-2022 17:29)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 22-05-2020, 22:10:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi.
I want to know if it is possible to do something about it with the pre-made list. there are a lot of people who target their groups, but they stay AFK for hours, and the list of pre-made ones is large, it is difficult to search for a real pre-made one, much time is wasted searching. I upload some photos as evidence of these people who have hours in a group alone, I sent them an invitation and they never accept.
You will find many pre made groups in afk right now.

Proof:
https://imgur.com/a/z8blpjb

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 22-05-2020, 22:26:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, thank you for taking your time to give it a thought and bring proof about it. Sadly, the issue is bigger than it seems and is applied to premade groups with leaders being offline. This issue was already reported and confirmed here. It is most likely that you think they are afk, but if they were afk for that many hours they would have gotten automatically logged off after being inactive. So the issue is that premade groups stay listed even after the leader is gone/offline for hours, and the issue fixes itself after server reset. With that said, the report I linked you above is covering it all and the issue will be looked into.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 22 May 2020 20:28

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 22:26:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x