User
Pass
2FA

Herbalism - Unable to gather Peacebloom

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message339
awaywardpoet

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-07-2020 00:42)

Post Posted: 25-05-2020, 06:32:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/object_finder.php?object=1618
Bug description: I am not able to gather Peacebloom. I have tried several different nodes in Elwynn Forest. When I attempt to gather it, the cursor becomes a cog instead of the Herbalism cursor, and nothing happens. I have thus far been able to gather Silverleaf and Earthroot without any issues. The first included screencap shows the Silverleaf with the Herbalism cursor, and the second shows the Peacebloom with the cog cursor. Also I think it may be related, but on the Silverleaf image it displays the word "Herbalism" in orange, under the plant name, designating it as a gather that would grant me a skill-up. This indicator does not appear on the Peacebloom image.

I was able to locate another thread about this same issue, except it was closed as a rejected bug with no comment as to why it isn't a bug or how to fix it.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/LfIafeH

Thank you for your time.

1 0

Meanb0b

[Completionist]

(since 17-12-2022 19:32)

Votes: 31

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 04-08-2020, 14:06:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed. Tried several nodes in Tirisfal Glades, same problem. Cursor becomes a cog. Those nodes are also not indicated on the minimap with the "Find Herbs" skill.

Honesty's an attribute of the truly brave - and thus a privilege to the very few.
- Regis Terzieff-Godefroy
0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 04-08-2020, 14:15:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Stimulation, 04 August 2020 12:15

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 22:09:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x