User
Pass
2FA

Freezes and FPS drops!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message556
lawdmarrowgar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-07-2020 19:23)

Post Posted: 29-05-2020, 10:54:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I started playing some days ago, and everything is fine at the starting area,
or other low level areas, but as soon as i go to a capital city / Draenor, my game starts freezing if i walk more than 10 seconds, or even if i SO MUCH AS TURN THE CAMERA!!!
Dont tell me to reinstall, because i did (3 times), Deleting the WTF, Data and Cache folder or whatever doesnt work either, and this only happens here, as i played w****** Wotlk without even 1 fps drop.
Wth do i do here ? This has become unbearable.

0 0

Infinnity

[Small Smurf]

(since 16-04-2022 18:48)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/profile/achievements 
Post Posted: 29-05-2020, 18:52:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi lawdmarrowgar,

Click on your connection (or go to Change adapter settings and call for the connection properties):

Click on Properties:

Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) in the list and click the Properties button:

Switch the lower selector to Use the following DNS server addresses.
Specify 8.8.8.8 as the Preferred DNS server.
Optionally specify 8.8.4.4 as the Alternate DNS server (or just leave the field blank).
Click OK to save settings.

Best regards,
Infinity19o[/b]

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 21:08:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x