User
Pass
2FA

Game kicks me out when I join with one character.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message204
Keilerstorm Forum

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-08-2020 12:41)

Post Posted: 31-05-2020, 00:23:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

When I want to login to the game with my bloodelf mage, the game will bring me back to the login screen as soon as everything is loaded.

The weird thing about this is, that this only happens with this one character, I created a test character just to make sure and if I start the game with him, there occour no difficulties.

I have made a video (I hope the quality will get better) for people who could be able to fix this, so that you can see what excactly happens, when I want to play my bloodelf mage.

The only way to get acess to my bloodelf is, when I log onto another created character and then switch characters, which is (at least for me) a very strange phenomenom.

Furthermore any changes I do on add-ons like Bartender will not be saved when I relog, reload or exit and restart the game. Read-only is not active for the WoW-folder and their data.

https://youtu.be/TUvqtWBI5YI

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 22:11:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x