User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Recovery item

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message270
issoper

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-04-2021 12:25)

Post Posted: 09-06-2020, 12:17:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Geresi
Item Name & ID: Gloves of arcane confluence 965
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/geresi
Details: (optional)
yesterday I noticed noting my item level that had gone down I checked the items of my equipment, I noticed that the gloves I was wearing were of low item level and with less rarities than those that I usually wore but they had the same icon. the problem is that, looking for the equipment, I did not find my old gloves, probably sold by exchanging them for those of lesser rarity.
This unfortunate event happened no more than two or three days ago I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I would like to know if it was possible to get back the gloves previously worn by me.
Thank you and good day

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 12-06-2020, 15:59:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cannot help with it

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 12 June 2020 14:00

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 04:58:09
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x