User
Pass
2FA

Skaggldrynk Reset Scale of the Earth Warder Artifact Level (Traits Do Not Match Level)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message184
Alkian

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-12-2020 01:34)

Post Posted: 14-06-2020, 20:01:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Item ID 128289
Bug description: Skaggldrynk Reset Scale of the Earth Warder Artifact Level from 72 to 60 (Traits Do Not Match Artifact Level)

In Game Character Name: Lilduterte

I was exploring Dire Maul for fun when I used Skaggldrynk to bypass a mob. The new artifact trait warning on the screen then popped out but I suddenly noticed a drop in my hp. I went to check my artifact and it dropped down to 61 from 72. What is weird is that none of the traits seem to match the level of the weapon. The artifact is currently back level 61 now but it still hasn't completed the traits to unlock the Concordance of the Legionfall. When compared to my fury artifact weapon 61 should merit a level 9 Concordance. In addition, attacking mobs still procs my original Concordance of the Legionfall of 9700 versatility. My relics also retained it's netherlight bonuses even tho it shows a different level. One of my relics shows that I've unlocked 2 (even tho it used to be 3) but shows 3 added traits from my netherlight crucible. The other two relics also have 2 unlocked traits but shows a rank of 1. I've tried adding AP to it in hopes that it'll revert it back but it only cached into the missing traits such as Vykrul Shield Training

Proof: [/img] https://imgur.com/a/NHZusF2 [img]

Last edited by Alkian on 15-06-2020, 14:37:21; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Alkian

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-06-2020, 21:14:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Equipping it back and forth now made the weapon go down 2 artifact levels. It is now currently at artifact level 59 with the same buggy features as before. I've tried relogging and deleting cache folder without success of fixing said bug.
0 0

Alkian

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 15-06-2020, 08:08:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I've also noticed that the bug is mostly attributed to the loss of traits associated with the socketed relics and consequently also the loss of the Concordance of the Legionfall. This in turn allocates all obtained artifact power to those traits. However, combat shows that Concordance of the Legionfall still procs to its original level. However, the added health points given by the artifact level is lost along with the traits.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 09:34:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x